Updated: Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone good morning hope you are safe & fine. Thanks for reading my first blog if you haven't read it yet then please read that blog. In this blog, I am writing about one of my favourite book means I become a die heart fan of this book. As you read from the blog name only Rich dad poor dad brilliant written by Robert Kiyosaki no words for this books Robert Kiyosaki become my teacher in investment.
Description of the author: Robert Kiyosaki is an American businessman, author & blog writer, you can check his website richdad.com every day you will receive an e-mail from him with a brilliant message and subject.
Here the author speaks of his family how his father teaches him about spending and investments. On the other hand, how his friend's father who he calls rich dad how he teaches them and applies these things in their lives and become rich.
WHY YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK :
1. First thing you will learn is to describe the assets & liabilities. Here the definition of assets is something that puts "money in your pocket with minimum labour" & liability is something that takes "money out of your pocket "
2. Work that way money can work for you at a certain level make an investment that you don't have to worry about money. He says about making money that "The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money work for them " that is so true
3. He tells work to learn- don't work for money this is also in chapter 6 where he writes about his experience how he worked for so many companies where he developed a different kind of skills.
4. It's trying to explain how you can overcome fear, laziness, bad habits and arrogance in investment & spending.
5. You will learn to pay yourself first yes here the author talks about how every month he invests then he pays bills & make an expense.
6. Robert Kiyosaki say don't say yourself I can't afford that say how can you afford that it will change your mindset how do you look at things how can you work to afford it?
7. This book will teach you to think more than act on it. Begin to work toward that objective.
Those are the points I wanted to bring up. There are more things about this book but this much is enough to grab this book. I tell every parent to give their children this book they can learn so much about investing and sure they will learn how to spend money. All those in their twenties, please read this book, it will surely help you invest and will change your spending patterns.
After reading this blog or book please start act on it. Make a good habit of investment take a big step towards your investment.
Quotes: “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.”
― Robert T. Kiyosaki
Many thanks for reading this blog if you like my blog please give it a like, share with your friend & family & subscribe.
Till then stay safe wear a mask & maintain social distancing. See you in the next blog hope.